SONiC NOS based 24x10Gb SFP+, 6x100Gb QSFP28 L3 switch with redundant PSUs and FANs
- 24x10GbE/1GbE SFP+ downlinks, 6x100GbE/40GbE QSFP28 uplinks
- Turn key enterprise SONiC AsterNOS preloaded
- Essentials features for campus core and hyper converged including MLAG, VXLAN, QoS ,BFD ,IPSG ,etc
- IPV6 ready
The Asterfusion CX206P-24S-M-H switch is equipped with 24x10Gb SFP+,6x100Gb/40Gb QSFP28 QSFP+ ports. As a port ugrader to CX202P-16S-M-H, it’s well suited for enterprise distribution and core, high bandwidth interconnection for video distribution and security. It can also be used as the cost-effective ToR switch for private cloud. This open network switch is preloaded with AsterNOS, a feature-rich and high-quality assured enterprise NOS distribution of SONiC which is a container-based application development and deployment makes the switch easy to expand new functionalities even by users. It supports complete Layer 3 IPv4 and IPv6 routing protocols as well as functions such as VXLAN for virtual network expansion.
24-Port 10GbE/1GbE SFP+ with 6x100Gb/40Gb QSFP28 QSFP+ Uplinks
- 10G/1G ports for access switch/servers
- 40G/100G uplinks for core or spine switches
- 1+1 Hot Pluggable PSU
- 2+1 Hot Pluggable FANs
Rich L2/3 features by Installing Enterprise SONiC NOS – AsterNOS
- Static MAC / Dynamic MAC / MAC Aging& renewal/MAC flapping detection/802.1q VLAN/Voice VLAN /802.1Q in 802.1Q/STP / MSTP/Port mirroring based RX&TX direction/LLDP
- Static ARP / Dynamic ARP / ARP Aging & renewal/ARP Proxy/NDP/SVI/IPv4, IPv6 Dual Stack/Static Routing/OSPFv2/ OSPFv3/ BGP4 / BGP4+/ ISIS/ECMP/IGMPv1/IGMPv2 /IGMPSnooping/Multicast/VLAN/VXLAN/Virtual Routing Forwarding/GRE:IPv4 over IPv4 / IPv6 over IPv6 / IPv4 over IPv6 / IPv6 over IPv4
Comprehensive Network Security
- Suport 802.1x authentication/MAB (MAC Address Bypass)authentication/Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), IP Source Guard (IPSG) for IPv4/IPv6, NDSnooping,Source Address Validation Improvements (SAVI),COPP Protection,etc.
- Supports layer2 port isolation and ACL policies in Inband and Outband directions;
- Supports DHCP Snooping,effectively prevents DoS-/TCP- related SYN Flood, UDP Flood, Broadcast Storm or large traffic attacks on campus networks.
High Reliability and Rich QOS
- Support Static link aggregation/MLAG/ LACP/Load balancing based on SMAC,DMAC, SIP,DIP, SPORT,DPORT /Monitor link/ BFD
- Support Priority Mapping based on 802.1P and DSCP, Inband and Outband traffic limiting, and queue scheduling based on PQ/DWRR.
Easy Network Maintenance
- Support console port/inband network ports/outband network port/USB port.
- Support ZTP (Zero Touch Provisioning)
- Support CLI (Command Line Interface), web management, Telnet and FTP connection.
- Support SNMPv1/v2/v3, SSH2.0, SSL and OAM.
What’s in the box
- RJ45 Console Cable
- Preloaded Enterprise SONiC Distribution-AsterNOS
- 1RU Switch
Usually our AsterNOS runs on our own hardware (for Tofino and Teralynx), we provide either bare metal hardware, or hardware with AsterNOS, there is some amount of software cost if you choose H/W and S/W bundle, but this bundle should be more cost effective than today’s WhiteBox from one vendor and NOS from another vendor.