SONiC NOS based 24 x 25Gb SFP28 SFP+, 2 x 100Gb/40Gb QSFP28 QSFP+, L3 Core/Leaf Switch for Enterprise and Data Center
- 24-Port 25Gb SFP28/ SFP+ with 100Gb QSFP28 uplinks
- Core/Leaf(TOR) switch for enterprise networks and data center
- Support MLAG,VXLAN, QoS,BFD,IPSG,IPV6,etc
- A feature rich SONiC NOS Installed
Asterfusion 24-port 25G switch(CX202P-24Y-M-H) comes with 24x25G SFP28/SFP+ and 2x100G/40G QSFP28 QSFP+ ports,offering a total switching capacity of 800Gbps. This switch is well-suited for enterprise layer 3 distribution and core networks. Additionally, it serves as a cost-effective top-of-rack switch for private clouds. Thanks to its commercial SONiC NOS-AsterNOS, the switch supports a variety of layer 2 and layer 3 functions, including routing protocols like OSPF and BGP, virtualization features like VXLAN and BGP-EVPN, as well as other capabilities such as MLAG and IPv6 support. Overall, this switch meets the requirements of next-generation Metro and enterprise networks.
24-port 25G SFP28 Switch, 2 x 100Gb /40Gb QSFP28/ QSFP+L3 Core and Leaf Switch for Enterprise and Data Center, MLAG, VXLAN, BGP-EVPN Support, Enterprise SONiC Ready
- The CX202P-24Y-M-H switch can be deployed as a top-of-rack (ToR) or leaf switch supporting 10GbE to servers with 100GbE uplinks
- Each 100G QSFP28 port can be configured 40G as well as 4x 25GbE or 4x 10GbE via breakout cables
- 10G/1G ports for access switch, servers； 40G/100G uplinks for core or spine switches
- 1+1 hot pluggable PSUs; 2+1 hot pluggable fans
Innovative Energy-saving Design
Asterfusion optimizes the switch in terms of noise and enery consumption.CX-M adopts ARM multi-core processor as the main control chip to reduce the power consumption, helps to build an open and green ethernet environment.
Mature IPv6 Features
This model has developed abilities on IPv6 features, including basic IPv6 functionalities, BGP and OSPF over IPv6, security functions over IPv6 and management functions over IPv6.
A Muti-Feature SONiC NOS based 24-Port 25Gb Layer2/3 Switch, MLAG, VXLAN, QoS, BFD, IPSG, IPv6 Support
- Static MAC / Dynamic MAC / MAC Aging& renewal/MAC flapping detection/802.1q VLAN/Voice VLAN /802.1Q in 802.1Q/STP / MSTP/Port mirroring based RX&TX direction/LLDP
- Static ARP / Dynamic ARP / ARP Aging & renewal/ARP Proxy/NDP/SVI/IPv4, IPv6 Dual Stack/Static Routing/OSPFv2/ OSPFv3/ BGP4 / BGP4+/ ISIS/ECMP/IGMPv1/IGMPv2 /IGMPSnooping/Multicast/VLAN/VXLAN/Virtual Routing Forwarding/GRE:IPv4 over IPv4 / IPv6 over IPv6 / IPv4 over IPv6 / IPv6 over IPv4
Comprehensive Network Security
- 802.1x authentication/MAB (MAC Address Bypass) authentication /Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), IP Source Guard (IPSG) for IPv4/IPv6, NDSnooping,Source Address Validation Improvements (SAVI),COPP Protection,etc.
- Layer2 port isolation and ACL policies in Inband and Outband directions
- DHCP Snooping, effectively prevents DoS-/TCP-related SYN Flood, UDP Flood, Broadcast storm or large traffic attacks on campus networks
High Reliability and Rich QOS
- Static link aggregation/MLAG/ LACP/Load balancing based on SMAC,DMAC, SIP,DIP, SPORT,DPORT /Monitor link/ BFD
- Priority Mapping based on 802.1P and DSCP, Inband and Outband traffic limiting, and queue scheduling based on PQ/DWRR.
Easy Network Maintenance
- Console port/inband network ports/outband network port/USB port.
- ZTP (Zero Touch Provisioning)
- CLI (Klish, Linux), WebUI management, Telnet and FTP connection.
- SNMPv1/v2/v3, SSH2.0, SSL and OAM.
What’s in the box
- RJ45 Console Cable
- Preloaded Enterprise SONiC Distribution-AsterNOS
- 1RU Switch
You Might Like
Usually our AsterNOS runs on our own hardware (for Tofino and Teralynx), we provide either bare metal hardware, or hardware with AsterNOS, there is some amount of software cost if you choose H/W and S/W bundle, but this bundle should be more cost effective than today’s WhiteBox from one vendor and NOS from another vendor.