32×400G QSFP-DD Data Center Low Latency Leaf/Spine Switch with ROCEV2&EVPN Multi-homing, Enterprise SONiC NOS Installed, Marvell Teralynx
- 32-Port 400G QSFP-DD Data Center Spine Switch
- Industry leading low latency by using Marvell Teralynx
- Support RoCE,BGP-EVPN, VXLAN, MLAG, PFC, ECN, DCBX,INT,etc.
- A feature rich Enterprise SONiC NOS installed
- Purpose-built for Spine/Super-Spine Data Center Applications
The Asterfusion CX732-N is a 32 x 400G QSFP-DD interfaces data center switch designed for the super spine layer in the next-generation cloud data center CLOS network. It offers low latency and boasts a line-rate L2/L3 up to 12.8Tbps switching performance by powerful Marvell Teralynx chip. This switch supports ROCEv2 and EVPN Multi-homing, with Enterprise SONiC NOS pre-installed. With its cost-effective nature,it stands out as the most affordable and efficient 400G open network switch for data center fabric.
32-Port 400G QSFP-DD Low Latency Leaf/Spine Switch for Data Center, Enterprise, AI, HPC, Ceph and NVME
- CX732Q-N switch can be deployed as a spine switch supporting 400Gb/ 200Gb/100Gb spine interconnects.
- It ‘s backward-compatible with SFP28, QSFP+, QSFP28, and QSFP56. It’s a 1U high-performance 10G,25G, 40G, 50G, 100G, 200G and 400G high density, data center switch
- Hot-swappable AC Power Supplies: 2 (1+1 Redundancy)
- 5+1 Redundancy hot-swappable fans
Enterprise SONiC NOS – AsterNOS
Compared with community SONiC, AsterNOS has made a lot of improvements in terms of ease of use, stability and feature enhancement, making open-source software ready to use in real production environments, which help to build a new generation of data centers & enterprise open networking.
Astefusion SONiC NOS Support RoCE, BGP-EVPN, VXLAN, MLAG, PFC, ECN, DCBX, INT
- VLAN: 4K VLAN / Access mode / Trunk mode / VLAN-Based MAC learning LAG / LACP / STP / MSTP / 9K Jumbo frame
- LLDP: Neighborhood discovery& aging / Layer2/3 mode / Send &receive / Send / Receive / Custom TLV
- IPv4 /IPv6: Forwarding/ IPv6 ND Proxy
- ARP: Static ARP / Dynamic ARP / Ageing / Renew / Free ARP / ARP Proxy
- Routing: Static routing / BGP / MP-BGP / OSPF
Multipath: ECMP / Max support 252 channels / Elastic hash
- DHCP: DHCPv4 / DHCPv6 / DHCPv4/v6 server / DHCPv4/v6 relay
- Multi VRF: 256 VRF
High Reliability & Rich QoS
- System: Container
- MC-LAG: Physical link-based cross-chassis LAG
- EVPN Multi-homing
- BFD: BGP protocol association / OSPF protocol association
- Network quality analysis: SLA / Track / ICMP-echo
- Basic QOS: Multi-Queue scheduling / Flow classification / DSCP mapping queue / Speed limit strategy / Bandwidth guarantee / Tail drop / WRED
- Advancing QOS:
- PFC / ECN / ETS / DCBX
- QCN / DCQCN / DCTCP
- VXLAN: VXLAN Encapsulate / Decapsulate / VTEP / Layer-2 forwarding / Layer-3 gateway / Distributed gateway / ARP inhibition
- BGP EVPN :VXLAN L2/L3 tunnel automatically established / Dynamic propagation of virtual network routes / Distributed gateway / Symmetric IRB / ARP inhibition / VM migration awareness
- PICFATM: PICFATM VRF mode / IPv6 mode / Distributed routing / VM migration awareness
Security & Easy Network Maintenance
- ACL: ACL for IPv4/v6 / DSCP mapping, marking, classify / IACL / EACL
- Control plane: protection IPv4 CoPP / IPv6 CoPP / Policy speed limited
- AAA: TACACS+
- Management: CLI / WEBUI / Controller/DevOps Ansible / Python/ONIE install / ZTP / SONiC upgrade / Warm reboot / Fast reboot / NTP
- Monitoring: SPAN / ERSPAN / SNMP / Syslog / REST API / gRPC / CRM/
- Telemetry: INT
Automate Installation & Easy Deployment
The Asterfusion CX-M switch supports ZTP (Zero Touch Provisioning), which be able to retrieve configuration files from local or remote file servers and then load the configurations into the switches automatically.
ONIE (open network install environment) is also preloaded on the switch.With ONIE, it can automatically install, upgrade and manage different versions of network operating system software. This combination of ZTP and ONIE would allow data center administrators to cut down the OAM workload and hence significantly reduce the overall operational cost.
01 / Ultra Low Latency Cloud Data Center Switch by using Marvell Teralynx
The Asterfusion CX532P-N offers industry-leading low latency switching capabilities as low as ~400ns in most application scenarios. Allowing it to more than satisfy the requirements of latency-sensitive applications, such as NVME, IoT,VR/AR/MR,high-frequency trading, big data analysis, machine learning and etc.
02 / Asterfusion SONiC NOS Support RDMA over Converged Ethernet (ROCE)
The Asterfusion CX532P-N supports RoCEv2 which allows remote direct memory access (RDMA) over an Ethernet network. It solves the delay of server-side data processing and frees up the CPU to do more important tasks, such as running applications and processing large amounts of data. It increases bandwidth and reduces latency, jitter, and CPU consumption, helping to build highly efficient and cost-effective data center networks.
03 / Asterfusion SONiC NOS Support In-band Network Telemetry
The Asterfusion CX532P-N switch supports INT(In-band Network Telemetry) which provides accurate and comprehensive real- time network telemetry information including port interfaces, packet latency, packet queue lengths, etc. Cloud data center network administrators can leverage INT information to optimize their business applications and network operations, helping to build efficient, intelligent and highly resilient data center networks.
04 / Asterfusion SONiC NOS Support VXLAN & BGP EVPN
EVPN-VXLAN expands the potential number of Layer 2 domains and realizes services such as multi-tenant hosting and virtual machine migration.
05 / Asterfusion SONiC NOS Supports EVPN-Multihoming
AsterNOS 3.1-R0314P06.2, supports EVPN multihoming,adresses several customer challenges. Firstly, EVPN multihoming allows for the connection of a customer site to multiple Provider Edge (PE) devices, ensuring redundancy &high availability through multiple traffic paths. It also facilitates traffic load balancing across multiple PE devices. Moreever, it eliminates the need for complex protocols like STP and VRRP, thereby simplifying network design.
What’s in the box
- 1RU Switch Hardware
- Preloaded Enterprise SONiC Distribution-AsterNOS
- RJ45 serial console cable
Please visit https://help.cloudswit.ch/portal/en/home
Firstly ,AsterNOS is a commercial SONiC NOS compare to native SONiC community, which means for enterprises, AsterNOS it’s ready to use version, especially we have optimized and upgraded network virtualization functions (Overlay Network), such as VXLAN &BGP- EVPN.
AsterNOS work on both Teralynx and Intel Tofino, and Marvell. Making SONiC be able to run these switch chips smoothly, which is our value to help people who want to use innovated features on today’s new switch chip other than broadcom.
Yes, AsterNOS fully support EVPN, VXLAN and MC-LAG