Why Asterfusion Data Center Switches?
Preload with Enterprise SONiC Distribution – AsterNOS
Industry Leading Ultra-low Latency Feature ~400ns
Turnkey Open Network Solution without Worrying Compatibility
The Most Cost-effective Data Center Switch, Reducing CAPEX&OPEX
Asterfusion SONiC NOS Based Low Latency Data Center Switches from 2Tbps to 12.8Tbps
Asterfusion provides robust and reliable SONiC-based solutions, meticulously tested and hardened to guarantee seamless deployment on the full series of our open networking switches. Our commercial offering, AsterNOS, elevates the SONiC experience by delivering more extensive features and superior user-friendliness compared to the community version. Above all, we at Asterfusion are committed to flexibly crafting and developing the software functions you need, ensuring a tailored solution that meets your specific requirements.
Leading Performance/$ and Performance/W
- The largest on-chip buffer among similar switches, providing first-class microburst elimination.
- Robust tunneling features with VXLAN/MPLS.
- Powerful QoS features for RoCEv2/RDMA, easy to use with both CLI and RESTful API.
- Superior to traditional chips for table sizes & ACLs required for cloud and edge.
- Comprehensive In-band Network Telemetry (INT) detects network failure and identifies which and why packet drop.
- Centralized SDN Controller, turning clusters of switches into a single virtual fabric.
- Support EVPN Mutihoming for network redundancy and high availability.
Highest Scale and Radix Solutions
- Up to 128 x 100GbE, 64x 100G + 16 x 400G or 32x 400GbE.
- Up to 12.8T switch capacity.
- Supporting new protocols programmability.
- No impact on latency & throughput.
Why Asterfusion choose Marvell Teralynx for the leaf and spine architecture?
Asterfusion Leaf and Spine Topology for Data Center or CORD
- Leaf and spine architecture can effortlessly scale from a few racks with L2 fabric to thousands of racks with L3 fabric.
- The Asterfusion open network switches offer a wide range of choices for server connections, including 1G, 10G, 25G, 100G, as well as spine network options like 10G, 40G, 100G, and even 400G.
- To enhance the network underlay, the folded CLOS fabric provides robust support for SDN, virtualization, and cloud orchestration software alternatives.